0161 681 2309
Luxury Cattery officially rated 5 Stars by Animal Welfare
Terms & Conditions
HEALTH AND MEDICAL.
1. All cats must be fully vaccinated before we can accept them in to our cattery.
2. Vaccinations required are:
FPV (Feline Panleukopenia)
FHV (Feline Herpes Virus)
FVC (Feline Calicivirus)
3. Please note that we have to keep a copy of your cats up to date vaccination card to display whilst your cats is staying with us.
Unfortunately we cannot board any cats without proof of this.
4. All cats must be up to date with their flea and worming treatment. Any cats showing signs of fleas will be treated with a veterinary
grade flea treatment and the cost of this will be passed on to the owner on their return.
5. Cuddles Cattery reserves the right to refuse admission to any cat showing signs of illness.
6. If any cat shows signs of illness on arrival then you will be asked to take it to your own vet to be given a clean bill of health before
it is able to be boarded.
7. In the event of illness or injury to your cats whilst at the cattery we will endeavour to contact the owner or your emergency
8. If contact is not possible then treatment will take place without the owners consent. Your cats welfare is paramount!!
9. Cuddles Cattery will only administer medication to manageable cats. If for any reason we cannot administer the medication,
your cat may have to be taken to the vet for them to administer it and any costs incurred will be paid by the owner.
10. Owners must disclose any ongoing medical issues with their cat prior to boarding.
11. Any veterinary fees for historical medical issues or ongoing medical issues will be paid by the owner.
12. Whilst every precaution is taken with all cats boarded at Cuddles Cattery we cannot be held responsible for illness, injury or
death that may occur whilst they are boarded here.
13. All male cats over the age of 6 months must be neutered before coming in to the cattery.
BOARDING AND FEES.
1. All fees are charged per day including the day of arrival and the day of departure and are to be paid in full on the day of arrival.
2. We ask for a £20 deposit for your cats stay, this is to be paid on confirmation of booking.
3. This deposit is non refundable.
4. Full fees will be charged for cancellations within 7 days of commencement of a booking.
5. A contact number should also be left for someone to collect your cat should you be delayed for any length of time as there
may not be room to board your cat for extra days.
6. Provisional bookings will only be held a for a period of 7 days.
7. If you return early from your holiday the full amount will still be charged.
8. On booking in to the cattery you will be required to complete paper work including, a feeding schedule for your cat,
a record of the owners details and a record of your cats details. You will also be asked to sign a consent form for any veterinary
treatment should your cat fall ill, get injured or in the sad event pass away during its stay at the cattery.
DROPPING OFF AND COLLECTION TIMES.
1. We will allocate drop off and collection times with you before your cats are due to come and stay with us.
2. If for some reason you cannot keep to the allocated time please contact us and we can re-schedule.
3. We ask all our customers to respect our opening hours as we may have other commitments outside of
All of our clients details including address, contact numbers and email are for our use only and are never shared with any third parties.
Gail and Steve